How about shrimp alfredo tonight?
Zucchini Shrimp Alfredo is an easy low-carb shrimp that you can make with zucchini noodles.
In a cold day in hell, I bet you never considered shrimp alfredo without the good old pasta, right?
I was skeptical too, but it’s actually pretty damn good!
It is cheesy, creamy and above all—low carb.
It doesn’t take too much to prepare either .
All you need to make this delicious meal is homemade Alfredo Sauce, Zucchini noodles, and 1 pound of shrimp.
The ingredients you need include:
1 pound of fresh shrimp
1 cups of grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup of fresh parsley
¼ cup of butter
2 tablespoons of sunflower oil or olive oil (to cook Zucchini)
2 minced garlic gloves
1 cup of heavy cream
- Prepare zucchini using a veg spiralizer. Cut them into thick noodles and place it in a cup.
- Clean the spiralized pieces using cold water then drain the water away.
- Using a large pan, heat your sunflower oil over medium heat.
- Add your noodles and sauté it for five minutes then remove it to a serving dish
- In a separate skillet, melt your butter and let the mined garlic saute for a few minutes.
- Next, add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese and let the mix cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Finally, add fresh shrimp and slowly stir until cooked. If need be, you can add some more Parmesan cheese.
- You can then serve the awesome shrimp alfredo mix over your cooked zucchini.
There you have it: Zucchini shrimp alfredo at it’s finest and healthiest!
Also, you have yet another low-carb recipe to add to your collection.
Who says healthy and nutritious food has no flavor?
I don’t know.
I’m just posing a question to get a conversation going.
Anyway, I’m done yapping my gator.
Now, my valued reader, it’s time for you to make this magnificent dish for yourself and maybe a special somebody.