And that’s mayo without soy!
My paleo avocado mayo is better tasting and more nutritious than any of the jarred store-bought kind.
I know, it’s a huge claim but hear me out.
You see, if you look at the back of the labels, you see harmful ingredients like soy oil.
What’s more, you’ll see a list of small printed preservatives you can’t even pronounce.
Would you trust that?
With just a few common ingredients, you can make this paleo avocado mayo in less than 5 minutes.
On top of that, this paleo mayonnaise can be used for a variety of recipes.
In other words, you can make a killer ranch dressing, a tasty chicken salad, or make a mouthwatering sandwich, with paleo friendly bread of course.
The ingredients you need include:
½ Teaspoon of salt
1 Teaspoon of brown mustard
1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
1 Cup of avocado oil
- With your blending device, crack open and add 2 eggs.
- Coinciding with the eggs, add ½ teaspoon of salt
- Next, add 1 teaspoon of brown mustard.
- After that, include 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Once you have those first three ingredients in, you’re going to give an initial blend to give your paleo mayonnaise some consistency.
- At this point, you’ll want to add just half of your 1 cup of avocado oil.
- Now, blend a second time.
- Lastly, add the other half cup of the avocado oil.
It’s important to note, this three-step blend technique is important to achieving the thickest paleo mayonnaise.
There you go!
In no time at all, you have a nutritious, yet savory, paleo avocado mayo you can brag about.
Yes, I know, it’s a huge stretch to think that you can brag about something as mundane as paleo avocado mayo.
Never the less, suspend disbelief just this once, make this recipe, and you’ll see what I mean. Peace.