Are you ready for the best chili sauce?
Do you absolutely love hot pepper sauce?
Then you’ll love what we’re about to breakdown in this post
When it comes to fresh cooking, I like to have my own batch on hand.
Sure, you can always go to the store and buy it in a bottle, but what fun is that?
Again, it’s really easy to make.
In addition, it only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to put together.
If you’re trying to figure out what else you can add to your sauce collection, hot pepper sauce would be the excellent addition.
If you want to make some good Southwest dishes, it’s always great to have this kind of thing on hand, especially if you love that extra kick!
Without further Ado, let’s go ahead and dive in on how to make this excellent addition to your recipe collection.
The ingredients you need include:
20 chili peppers
1 1/2 cups of white vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp minced fresh garlic
½ teaspoon of xanthan gum
- First things first, cut the ends off your peppers and cut them in half.
- After you cut the chili peppers, mince the garlic.
- Once the veggies are cut, pour your vinegar in a skillet and set on medium heat.
- Next, put in your chili peppers and salt the skillet and cover it.
- Let your mix cook for about 10 minutes.
- After its cooked thoroughly, pour all in ingredients in your ninja and mix it until liquefied.
- Finally, ad the xanthan gum and mix once more thoroughly.
In just a few minutes, you got your very own hot pepper sauce.
You should be proud of yourself now.
I know, it’s just hot pepper sauce, but when you make something from scratch, you feel like you have a little bit more value to bring to the dinner table.
Most people take the easy way out and just buy the stuff in a bottle.
When looking for something therapeutic to do, learning to cook simple dishes like chili sauce from scratch is the way to go.
Now, it’s your turn.