Fight illnesses with this chicken bone broth stew that can raise the dead!
When it comes to chicken bone broth, there is an old saying from South America that says, “a good broth will resurrect the dead.”
In other words, a bowl is all you need to cure a common cold and many other illnesses.
In particular, it has been used throughout the golden age to recover from illnesses.
Therefore, chicken bone broth has many benefits. For example, from healing your gut to boosting your immunity and promoting bone growth, you can never go wrong with a bowl of some of this.
Likewise, for those of us who are fully committed to the ketogenic lifestyle, the ketogenic chicken broth is a must have.
Here is an easy-to-follow video recipe for you to prepare this life-restoring
The ingredients you need include:
1 Tablespoon of butter
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 Tablespoon of diced onions
1 Tablespoon of diced celery
1/8 Teaspoon of black pepper
2 Ladles of Chicken Bone Broth
1/4 Cup of heavy whipping cream
1/2 Teaspoon of soy sauce
A splash of Worcestershire sauce
1. Use a fair-medium size cooking pot.
2. Place the pot on your oven cooking top and bring it to medium heat and add butter.
3. Let the butter melt then add the diced onions and celery and let them cook for a while.
4. Add the garlic cloves, and black pepper then stir.
5. Add all the other ingredients and keep stirring.
6. When the mixture has cooked for a while, add the two ladles of bone broth and stir.
7. Let it come to a mild boil and serve with your favorite toppings.
By and large, bone broth can be consumed just about anytime you need it.
Also, it can be served with any other meals or consumed on its own.
In essence, it might look like a simple broth but it is packed with all the nutrients you need to improve and maintain your overall health.
Going many generations back, it has been used since the medieval times for traditional healing.
Thus, this is the best way to keep off the common illnesses.