They spicy too!
Who doesn’t like spicy buffalo wings from time to time?
I know I certainly do, especially with low carb ranch.
After all, football season is right around the corner.
To save yourself some stress, why not have this recipe locked and loaded before the kick off?
Don’t forget about Labor Day too.
While the burgers and hot dogs are grilling, pass around a plate of these delicious buffalo wings as an appetizer.
It’s an easy recipe, so I’ll quit yapping my gator and get to the cooking.
What do you say?
The ingredients you need include:
1 Cup of buffalo sauce
2 Pounds of chicken wings
1/8 Tablespoon of cayenne pepper
1 Teaspoon of salt
1 Teaspoon of fresh pepper
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- First, you’re going to pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Next, put your wings in a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cover it and shake the contents well.
- After you finish shaking your ingredients, spread the wings over a baking sheet and place into the oven for 1 hour.
- In another large bowl, add the buffalo sauce, cayenne powder, and stir.
- After the wings have cooked, add them to the bowl with the cayenne powder and buffalo sauce.
- Lastly, cover the wings and sauce and shake well for about 30 seconds.
That’s about it.
Before you know it, you’ll have some succulent, spicy, and hot buffalo wings to serve up at your next get together.
I don’t mean to brag, okay I do, but these are the best buffalo wings one could ask for.
When the rubber meets the road, there isn’t one restaurant that can hold a candle to a plate of these bad boys.
Have I talked up these buffalo wings enough?
You get the picture.
Now, my devout reader, it’s your turn.