Are ready to join the bone broth craze?
Bone broth nutrition: It can be used to make a tasty healing Ketogenic bone broth for all you Keto enthusiasts.
Also, chicken bone broth has always been one of the easiest healing foods that you can make from home.
Whether you like a chicken bone broth or not, it contains a lot of nutrients that you need.
Not to mention, it’s packed with electrolytes and gelatin and has healing properties such as healing inflammation, healing your gut lining, detoxifying your body, and boosting the immune system.
The ingredients you need include:
10-15 Chicken bones
1 Handful of chicken feet
1 Handful of Chicken necks
1 Celery stalk (Diced)
1 Handful of baby carrots
Garlic cloves (Minced)
1 Gallon of distilled water
1. In the first place, place all of your ingredients in a crop-pot (10-quart capacity pot).
2. Equally important, carefully drizzle the two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar all over your ingredients.
3. Moreover, add the distilled water until all the ingredients are almost covered by the water.
4. For extra flavor, add the two tablespoons of the Himalayan salt and cover the pot.
5. Lastly, set the crock-pot to low heat and let it simmer for 12-24 hours. To ensure you get all the nutrients from the bones, let the broth simmer for 24 hours.
6. To be safe, switch off the crock-pot and let it cool for a while.
7. Now that the broth has cooked for 24 hours, get a large bowl that can hold your broth and discard the solids by straining through a colander.
8. Furthermore, let the broth cool to room temperature. You can serve and cover the rest and store in the refrigerator.
As you can see, it’s very easy to make chicken bone broth.
If you’re on a budget, there’s no need to buy supplements or expensive bone broth from the store.
Therefore, you will save a lot of money.
As can be seen in the video, you can now make it from the comfort of your own home.